Ivermectin 12 mg- A Medicine That Helps With Parasitic Infections
Ivermectin 12 mg is a medicine present in the anti-parasitic class action of the medicine. The medicine is sold under the brand name Iverheal, and the primary salt in the tablet is Ivermectin. You will find 12 mg of Ivermectin which is sufficient to get over any parasitic infection you have. Healing Pharma from India manufactures the medicine and packs it in a strip of 10. The medicine is going to resolve parasitic infections that you are suffering from.
How to take Ivermectin 12 mg to get the best results?
- You always need to take the Ivermectin 12 mg medicine as a whole. If you break or chew the medicine, then it might not work.
- Use water to swallow the medicine easily.
- You must keep in mind to always take medicine on an empty stomach. It should be either one hour before you want to have intercourse or two hours after. If you take them together, then medicine might not work.
Is 12 mg of Ivermectin safe to use completely?
According to the FDA, a normal person with a parasitic infection can use the medicine. They are safe to use. But some people are not allowed to use it, so you need a prescription to buy the medicine.
What conditions does Ivermectin medicine treat?
- The first issue that Ivermectin is going to resolve is scabies. It is a very common skin infection in which a person notices itching and redness. The medicine resolves this whole issue completely within a few weeks.
- You can also use the medicine if you have Filariasis issues. It is an issue in which the limbs and testicles of a person start swelling up because of parasites. The medicine will resolve the swelling slowly.
- You can also take the help of medicine if suffering from an onchocerciasis issue. It is also known as pink-eye infection because your eyes start turning red in this issue, and you will stop seeing anything. Taking medicine is going to resolve the issue completely.
- The medicine also helps patients with strongyloidiasis, a digestive system issue. The parasite lives for years in the intestine and causes problems in digestion and pain. Once you start using the medicine, you will notice relief from all the symptoms of the issue.
- The medicine is also helpful in the case of sexually transmitted diseases that happens because of parasites. The medicine will only help control the symptoms of the infection.
What are the side effects of Ivermectin medicine?
- The use of medicine might cause nausea and dizziness in your body.
- Headache and drowsiness might also happen because of medicine use.
- The medicine is going to cause pain in your stomach and diarrhea.
- The medicine also decreases your appetite and might cause vomiting also.
- You might notice tiredness and weakness because of the medicine.
- Ivermectin might also cause increased heartbeat and blood pressure.
Is Ivermectin proved to treat the COVID-19 issue?
No, Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA to treat the covid-19 issue. Some physicians might find it helpful in covid-19 when taken with Doxycycline and Zinc, but there is no strong proof. That is why the FDA does not allow you to use it in case of covid-19. If you still use the medicine, it might worsen your situation.
Preventive measures to keep in mind
- When using the medicine, you need a prescription for which you need to visit the physician. On your visit, share your complete medical history so that they can ensure your safety.
- You should never consume the medicine if you are a heart patient.
- Being a pregnant or breastfeeding woman, you should never take medicine. It can directly harm your baby.
- You must share your liver or kidney infections with your physician. They might check your safety or even adjust your dose accordingly.
- You are not allowed to consume alcohol and grapefruit juice with the medicine. It might make your situation worse and even stop the medicine from working.
- Never take tobacco and marijuana when you are using the medicine.
- You must keep your diet simple and never take junk food when using the medicine.
Interactions of Ivermectin medicine
- The medicine interacts negatively with the barbiturates category. You will get phenobarbital and butalbital in this category.
- The medicine also interacts negatively with valproic acid.
- You can not take sodium oxybate salt with this medicine.
- The medicine also interacts negatively with the benzodiazepines category of medicine in which you find clonazepam, lorazepam, etc. medicines.
The physician will decide the dose of medicine your body requires. For that, they are going to see the following-
- The first aspect they will check is the issue you are suffering from. For that, they will need to see your latest reports.
- The next that the physician is going to check is your age. People who are below five years and above 65 should never take medicine.
- The physician also needs to know your weight. You can take 200 mcg/kg medicine in one dose.
- The physician will decide the number of doses based on your issue level.
By any chance, if you take to overdose on the medicine, then it can harm your body badly. Side effects start appearing in your body, and you might even faint. They will help deal with the medicine overdose as soon as possible.
Where to buy the Ivermectin 12 mg medicine from?
Halfmg is the one-stop destination for people who are looking to buy medicines. The reason for this is-
- The website is known in the online space only for selling high-quality medicines. They never sell medicines which are of lower quality or not FDA-approved.
- The prices at which the website will provide medicines to the buyers are very low. Apart from that, they keep giving regular discounts.
- The website is also famous among people for its support system. They have 24*7 active support teams ready to help you tackle any issue you face.
- Halfmg also ensures that hackers never enter the website and steal your information. They do so by taking all modern safety measures like 256-bit encryption, SSL encryption, etc.
Can Ivermectin cause blood clots?
The medicine is safe to use and will not cause any blood clots in your body. But there are a few people who might face the issue of a little bit of coagulation. You must take this issue directly to the physician, and they will help you with resolving the problem asap. It might happen in your body when your dose is more than what is required.
Is Ivermectin an antibiotic or a steroid?
Ivermectin medicine is neither an antibiotic nor a steroid. This medicine falls in the anti-parasitic medicine category, which helps resolve issues due to parasites.
Can Ivermectin cause kidney damage?
If you use the Ivermectin medicine, then it might cause attenuation in the way the kidney works. It is going to cause kidney damage in the longer run. That is why it is important that if you are using the medicine for longer, get yourself checked regularly. This is for your safety.
Is the medicine completely safe?
The medicine is completely safe for you, but there are a few people who should not consume the medicine. That is why the FDA has passed the rule that one can only buy and use the medicine if they have a prescription for it. This way, the physician gets a chance to ensure that you are safe to use the medicine or not.
How to store the medicine to ensure intact quality?
- Always store the medicine in a place where no sunlight can reach it.
- The place for storing the medicine must be completely dark and dry. Any kind of moisture can decrease the working of the medicine.
- Keep the medicine away from kids and old people because it can harm their bodies badly.
- The temperature at which you store the medicine must be below 28 degrees Celsius. High temperatures can decrease the quality of the medicine.
What to do if you miss the dose of the medicine by mistake?
If you miss the medicine by mistake, then you need to make up for the dose as soon as possible. For that, the biggest requirement is that there must be at least 12 hours left for the next dose. If you miss the medicine dose by mistake then it gives a chance for parasites to double in your body at a double rate. If the time left is less than 12 hours, then you must consult your physician about what to do.
There are no reviews yet.